TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: September 21, 2018
1. TERMS IN DESCRIPTION
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE OF SERVICE
You have full responsibility to do as you wish with your material when it is in completion of recording, mixing and/or mastering. It is granted to choose whatever part of service you are seeking for personal, promotional or commercial purposes. This is the grant of a service I am offering to you and under this grant you may not:
- modify the services I created in any shape or form.
- use borrowed sounds for any commercial gain.
- make constant changes in the course of mixing and/or mastering
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials that I personally produced.
- release any unmastered material for any public display unless I agree to.
- commit any fraudulent activities that'll question our business relationship.
- I do not claim to be a professional at audio engineering. I will not become a liability nor take any responsibility for what you do when you receive your music in full completion. I do not support and will not get involved with illegal music publishing. Any material (audio clips, sound effects, samples, loops and etc.) that I borrow from other sources are meant to be used for promotional purposes, not commercially. You are responsible for the copyrights for any uploaded material as well as the ownership and rights to it. You are also responsible for viewing and understanding the terms and conditions of my services, including my 'no' refund policy. I am also not responsible if any other borrowed internet resources contain inaccurate material on my website. For any questions or concerns you may have, check the FAQ page for information that may assist you. Ultimately, any information you send me on my website that is believed to be sensitive will be reviewed through Weebly and I. For more information about confidentiality and security, please read Weebly's privacy notice.
- The materials on my website are provided "as is". I make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, I do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall I become liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption or misplaced) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on my website, even if I or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. What you wish to do with your material after mixing and mastering is your responsibility. Any material that is borrowed (audio clips, sound effects, samples and etc.) for a particular purpose from other sources are meant to be used for promotional purposes. You are clearly responsible for the copyrights in any uploaded material as well as the ownership and rights to it.
5. REVISIONS & ERRATA
The materials appearing on my website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. I do not warrant that any of the materials on my website are accurate, complete, or current. I may make changes to the materials contained on my website at any time without notice. I do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
I have not reviewed all of the sites linked to my website and am not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by me of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. NO REFUNDS
Refunds will not be provided for any part of services that you choose because my services present goods that are intangible and irrevocable. My work cannot be undone after recording, mixing and/or mastering has already taken place. After an agreement has been made, I do not provide credit, refunds or installment billings. Progress will be made and won't stop until the client has reach his or her satisfaction, free of charge.
ⓒ 2019 JAUNTI. All Rights Reserved.