AUDIO ENGINEER/MUSIC/RECORD PRODUCER
- Brother Martin High School (2003-2004) – academic scholarship, New Orleans, LA
- New Orleans High School Signature Center / Media & Communications (2004-2005) New Orleans, LA
- The Woodlands College Park High School (2005-2008) Conroe, TX
- Parkway Christian School (2008) – diploma, The Woodlands, TX
- Lone Star College (2008 - 2011) – Theater Arts/Acting, Conroe, TX
- University of New Orleans (2013-2014), Music, New Orleans, LA
- Berklee College of Music (2014-2015), Music Production, Boston, MS
- The Los Angeles Film School (2016-2017), Music Production, Los Angeles, CA
AUDIO ENGINEER/MUSIC/RECORD PRODUCER
- Recorded speech and music using recording equipment (2009 to present)
- Set up, maintained and operated audio recording equipment.
- Used Pro Tools to mix and edit tracks.
- Provided audio mixing and recording expertise to field and studio-based productions.
- Collaborated with local and major clients to determine project scopes and set milestones.
- Worked with video editors to synchronize audio with video segments.
- Wrote and arranged hip-hop and R&B music in original styles.
- Maintained private studio with clients overtime.
- Determined voices, instruments, harmonic structures, rhythms, tempos and tone balances required to achieve effects desired in each musical composition.
- Performed humorous and serious interpretations of emotional actions and situations, using body movements and gestures.
- Studied scripts to successfully portray characters in drama and comedies through speech, body language and movement.
- Storyboarded screenplays and scripts based on production ideas.
- Researched topics and ideas for screenplays.
- Sang as part of creative ensembles and troupes for dramatic and comedic performances.
- War of the Music Genres (for assignment), New Orleans Signature Schools (September 2004) screenplay by Jules Adams Jr and directed by Bryan Jackson (New Orleans, LA)
- Macbeth (based on play), The Woodlands College Park High School, Blackbox (March 2006) directed by Missy Ali (Conroe, TX)
- The Break-In II (2009), in development with Handicap Productions, directed by Richie Williams II (The Woodlands, TX)
- No Trespassing (2009), in development with Handicap Productions, screenplay by Jules Adams Jr. and Richie Williams II, directed by Richie Williams II (The Woodlands, TX)
- Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog (2010, based on play), sound engineered by Jules Adams Jr. and directed by Ellen Elliott Ketchum (Conroe, TX)
- The Comedy Show (2010, based on short plays and skits), sound engineered and music produced by Jules Adams Jr. and directed by Peter Amir Assaad (Conroe, TX)
- La Vie (2011), sound design and music by Jules Adams Jr., directed by the Hasan Brothers (locations – Spring, The Woodlands and Conroe, TX)
- Sins of Our Hands (2010), directed by Richie Williams (Conroe, TX)
- Lidless (2012) with hip-hop artist, Stuart “Grey Matters” Heath, directed by Richie Williams II (The Woodlands, TX)
- Planned and prepared for all on-location shoots.
- Produced original video content by working collaboratively with local actors, artists and musicians.
- Developed, implemented and managed marketing and design of music items
- Wistful (2016), music video for artist Shamur de Awesome, filmed and directed by Jules Adams Jr. (New Orleans, LA)
- Lyrical Revival (2019), music video for artist Leroy “Rizzle900” Jackson and Terdero “Pino” Beverly, shot and directed by Jules Adams Jr. (New Orleans, LA)
- 900 Hustles (2019), music video for artist Leroy “Rizzle900” Jackson, shot, edited and directed by Jules Adams Jr. (New Orleans, LA)
- 20/20 (2020), music video for artist Leroy “Rizzle900” Jackson, shot, edited and directed by Jules Adams Jr.
- Worked with clients to gather and define requirements, establish scopes and manage project milestones.
- Performed advanced computer processing of images for assignments.
- Used GIMP 2 to develop product mockups and prototype designs.
- Parking lot attendant, security officer, zookeeper aid